If projection to the screen does not work from a PC running Windows 10 and Android version 7 or higher please follow next steps:
1) Check Windows version using winver command.
(Connect app works stably with Windows 10 Pro 1803 and 1809. Earlier versions may have problems starting projection.
Starting from version 2004 - the application works stably, but it requires manual installation from “Optional features” menu). Connect app is off by default.
2) If the Windows version lower than 2004, it is recommended to update the OS to the latest available version.
3) Use the winver command again to check that the current version is not lower than 2004.
4) Next go to Start> Settings> Applications> Optional features, select the "Wireless Display" application and click "Install".
5) The Connect app will be available if the current hardware configuration and required drivers are fully compatible. You can launch the application using the Win + P key combination (for Windows OS starting from 8.1).
Connection of external devices cannot be fully guaranteed and is determined by the OS version, hardware configuration and network settings.
Get help with Windows 10 Pro activation on Prestigio Multiboards
1. Check the Internet connection (for ex. open any web page in a browser);
2. Check for the latest Windows updates https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update
3. Check the correctness of the set date and time;
4. Check and make sure if the Windows key already activated or not https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440/windows-10-activate
5. In case if Microsoft server does not responding (immediately or technical work on the activation
server is possible) - wait for a while and try again later;
6. If the above points are process & checked, then contact Prestigio Support by providing the article,
serial number (s/n), a screenshot or a photo of the Windows error, a screenshot or a photo that OS
Windows is not activated.